This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Cis invoicing?????

oli123
Cis invoicing?????

Postby oli123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 am

Hi, I'm a new limited company and subcontracting to a building company, I'm cis and vat registered. I'm winning jobs with high profit margins. I'm at 20% cis but don't want to split the invoice total into materials and labour as the company im working for will pick up that my labour charge is very excessive, could i just invoice just a total for the job and take the cis 20% off the full amount and claim it back down the line and for example set it against the corporation tax?

AmanSood

Re: Cis invoicing?????

Postby AmanSood » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:26 am

sure. if you are happy for the 20% to be deducted from the full invoice and it won't cause any cash flow issues.
Advising on UK employment, expatriate and personal taxes
aman.sood@e-taxconsulting.com.
+44 (0) 207 846 0155

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”