This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

How long it take for HMRC to update national insurance statement after paying it via online banking.

Jiries
How long it take for HMRC to update national insurance statement after paying it via online banking.

Postby Jiries » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:37 am

My wife have a Class 3 national insurance contribution since 2004 and paid to 2011. Now I am catching up all the payments and I paid the first part for 2012 last month on 6th July via online banking with correct details and account number and when I check the online statement often it still not updated it as it showing still at shortfall gap. How long it will take for HMRC to locate my payment and update it? Surely they would have notice the money coming in on same day as it was a faster payment method.

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”