This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Do I have to make report?

DajanaRohde
Do I have to make report?

Postby DajanaRohde » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 am

I live in Germany. I have dealing with contacts that come from Nokia UK. I make friends with contractors that used to being in UK but is now in DE. I tell them that I have contracts agency signed. Show them that they was ripped off. When I show them contracts with Nokia and some agency like WA Consultants) they say big differences between two contracts. I ask why and they tell me IR35 and they save money from Finanzment.

Now I speak with UK person and she tell me that because I know this I have to report to Finanzment or else to go jail. Is this true?

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”