This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Registering after 5 October. When submit tax return

acerola0126
Registering after 5 October. When submit tax return

Postby acerola0126 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to set up my business in the coming days. If I am registering my business with HMRC after the 5th October when should I submit my tax return? I will be providing teaching service at weekends so I am not expecting to earn more than 5k in the year. I am also employed full time at the moment. Thank you very much.

nikkisizer

Re: Registering after 5 October. When submit tax return

Postby nikkisizer » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:45 am

Hello acerola0126,

The deadline to file your 2014/15 tax return online is not until 31st January 2016 so you have plenty of time.

Happy to help if required so if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,

Nikki Sizer

Sizer & Co Accountants
nikki@sizeraccountants.com
[url]http://www.sizeraccountants.com[/url]

Birmingham - London - Manchester - Leeds

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”