This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

TAX nightmare PAYE

KPA321
TAX nightmare PAYE

Postby KPA321 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:29 am

Hi Everyone,

I am after some advice, i have had my head in the sand for some time now and realized that i have made a huge error and i need to fix it.

My problem is i started working away in 2011 in Afghanistan where i was not due to pay any tax, in 2013 i was sent a tax return which i did not return. i have had subsequent tax returns which i have done nothing with! i have been in the UK for 2 years since then and my tax code is still NT. therefore i have made no contributions. i will owe a huge amount and have no idea who to see or what to do. i will also owe for not returning my tax returns.

I realize this is all my own doing and have been stupid to let it get this far, please can someone help or advise on my best course of action to sort all this out.

thanks

Keith

nikkisizer

Re: TAX nightmare PAYE

Postby nikkisizer » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 am

Hi Keith,

I can help you but I will need further personal details and I am sure you probably would not want to disclose these on the forum so I will send you a private message.
Kind regards,

Nikki Sizer

Sizer & Co Accountants
nikki@sizeraccountants.com
[url]http://www.sizeraccountants.com[/url]

Birmingham - London - Manchester - Leeds

nikkisizer

Postby nikkisizer » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:06 am

Hi Keith,

I have been trying to send you a private message for the last few days but for some reason the message keeps just sitting in my outbox and does not physically send.

I have lodged this problem with TaxationWeb but in the meantime if you need my assistance please send me an email so I can help you further.
Kind regards,

Nikki Sizer

Sizer & Co Accountants
nikki@sizeraccountants.com
[url]http://www.sizeraccountants.com[/url]

Birmingham - London - Manchester - Leeds

razertoo

Postby razertoo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Keith

The simplest way to resolve this is by simply sending in your completed tax returns and pay the tax. You can appeal against the penalties but you don't really have a reasonable excuse so don't hold your breath on the appeal being upheld.

Return to “Income Tax”