This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Taxation / VAT etc due in different Countries

Grey Matter One
Taxation / VAT etc due in different Countries

Postby Grey Matter One » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:12 am

Hello Tax Community Members

Am currently starting to work as a Digital Normad but would not mind ALSO being a Remote Work (A Remoter)

If CORRECT

A Digital Normad "NO FIXED BASE" but moving and working from Country to Country

A Remoter "A FIXED BASE" but working from home (what happens) if say in London and work in France for several days ??

What are the "Tax Implications" better to be Self Employed Sole Trader OR start a Business OR International Organization OR Charity and PAY MYSELF A WAGE/SALARY

IS IT WHERE I have a registered Home (what if NO registered Home)

Where My Bank Account is registered OR Company

What is the implications of an OFFSHORE COMPANY OR where NO TAX or VERY LITTLE is paid ??

Am currently in London and have a British Passport but looking to go Dual Nationality OR Multi Nationality as have other heritage

I know this is A LOT of different questions ALL in one post and would post indivdually if that IS BETTER

I look forward to your reply/response opinions and advice which is MUCH VALUED and APPRECIATED with my current enquiry on my CHOOSEN CAREER PATH/JOURNEY

Best ever and Ever

Paul M

GlobalTaxAdviser

Re: Taxation / VAT etc due in different Countries

Postby GlobalTaxAdviser » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi

Each country will have different rules what counts as tax residence.

In the UK you will need to start with the statutory residency test.

There are other non financial considerations before you venture out as a tax nomad

I will be surprised if anyone on this forum can give you a complete answer as there are so many factors to consider and so much information required.

Kind Regards

GTA

Grey Matter One

Re: Taxation / VAT etc due in different Countries

Postby Grey Matter One » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 am

Hello Community Member

Now YOU SAID THAT

I SEE NOW LOL

Best

Paul

Return to “General”