This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

Temporary Investment for Three Months for Excess Cash?

Bizman
Temporary Investment for Three Months for Excess Cash?

Postby Bizman » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:25 pm

I am selling a portfolio of properties and the fairly large sum of money will sit in my bank account for about three months until I am able to invest the funds again.

I was wondering if anybody knew the best place to invest these funds for a temporary period so that I can at least match if not beat inflation? Obviously savings accounts don't do that. I've looked into P2P investing, but haven't come across ones that I can just invest for a few weeks for?

Are there any decent yielding investments I can make for just a few months (that are ideally not too time-consuming to set-up) please?

Thank you in advance for the advice.

Bizman

Re: Temporary Investment for Three Months for Excess Cash?

Postby Bizman » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Any ideas please?

Cheers.

darthblingbling

Re: Temporary Investment for Three Months for Excess Cash?

Postby darthblingbling » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Sir, this is a tax forum, not an investment forum. My advice is see an IFA

Return to “General”