This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

P11D Query - Season Ticket paid for by Employer

brotherbear
P11D Query - Season Ticket paid for by Employer

Postby brotherbear » Thu May 09, 2019 3:07 pm

I am currently preparing P11D's for a client and amongst the usual private medical premiums, they have informed me during the year they decided to meet the cost of an employees season ticket. I am a little stuck as to where to report this on the P11D. Looking at the guidance notes, I am a little concerned that this should of gone through the payroll as a cash sum payment to employee. This has really stumped me - can anyone let me know where on the P11D it should be reported, if at all?

bd6759

Re: P11D Query - Season Ticket paid for by Employer

Postby bd6759 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Did they buy the ticket, or did the reimburse the cost? If the latter, its a PAYE issue.

Return to “PAYE and Payroll Taxes, National Insurance, NICs”