This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.
Analytics

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.

Essential

Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

help me!!

shelly888

Postby shelly888 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:22 am

i know a few people who are tax dodging and need help in going about telling someone anonomously?

Ian Wright

Postby Ian Wright » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:01 am

This is the wrong site to air your concerns, why not try the Inland Revenue's website.

www.hmrc.gov.uk
Ian Wright
Tax Consultant
Wright Tax Consultancy Ltd
Hampshire
UK

shelly888

Postby shelly888 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:09 am

iv tried that site but there isnt a forum that i can see, any others suggestions?

jpcentral

Postby jpcentral » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:57 am

Why do you need a forum? If you start accusing people of a criminal offence in a public forum you could possibly be sued and the forum probably wouldn't publish your post in any case because of the danger they would be sued.

If you have suspicions you should report your suspicions directly to the Inland Revenue or NCIS. However, if you do so anonymously, you are likely to be ignored.
John Perry
Central Business Services
Loughborough
http://www.centralbusiness.co.uk

shelly888

Postby shelly888 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:06 am

sum said to me in a previous comment that i was in the wrong forum, im not going to put their names on a site, i am not stupid, i just needed to know where to go to get the information or number i should phone, i am not fussed at being anonomous anymore, because he will know it's me, if you knew the situation you'd know why im doing it

Return to “General”