This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about cookies on this website and how to delete cookies, see our Cookie Policy.

Tools which collect anonymous data to enable us to see how visitors use our site and how it performs. We use this to improve our products, services and user experience.


Tools that enable essential services and functionality, including identity verification, service continuity and site security.

Where Taxpayers and Advisers Meet

P86 Filing.....Returned after 5yrs abroad...when do I file

Joined:Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:51 pm

Postby ny_rk » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:01 am

I returned to the UK after 5yrs abroad working. When do I file my p86?...was going to file with my 2006/2007 UK tax return which will be filed as a non-resident in the next few weeks before Jan 31 deadline. Is this way ok or do I have to contact Inland Revenue separately from Tax return filing?

Bob Jones
Joined:Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Postby Bob Jones » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:24 am

You can file it now separately - if you wish - but I would be inclined to file it with the 2006/2007 return ...


Return to “International Tax”