A quick guide to recent additions to the HM Revenue & Customs website.
Week ending 9 March
- Modified NICs procedure for tax equalised employees coming from abroad;
- Updated Business Tax Forum Terms of Reference;
- Form P87 - Tax relief for expenses of employment, year ended 5 April 2007;
- New 2007/08 guidance notes for TMA 1970, ss 17 and 18 returns;
- Revised IHT The Direct Payment Scheme forms D20 and D20 Notes;
- Details of an error in helpbook E10: Finishing the tax year up to 5 April 2007;
- Updated Digest of Double Taxation Treaties available;
- List of registered Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCS) updated to 28 February 2007;
- VAT Notice 709/1: Catering and take-away food (February 2007). This notice cancels and replaces the March 2002 version;
- VAT Notice 701/2: Welfare (February 2007). This notice cancels and replaces the June 2004 version; and
- VAT Notice 701/31: Health institutions (February 2007). This notice cancels and replaces the March 2002 version.
HMRC Manuals updated in March